Thursday, April 19, 2012

World Wide Energy Crisis

India Struggles to Deliver Electricity for Growth
In this article the author discusses how India is finding hardships in keeping up with the population explosion it is facing in this day and time. This is a common issue that many developing countries are facing due to a rapid growth in human population and very limited resources. As human beings we need to be more aware of our impact on the earth as a whole. What goes on in India will also impact people in America. Our constant strain on the planet's ability to renew its resources is putting a toll on the earth that it will not be able to tolerate for very long. While the point of this article is on India's attempt to keep up with it's growth I take this as a more global issue because we are putting too much stress on the planet. I know that is easy for me to say while I sit in my air conditioned house in summer or heated in winter watching my favorite tv show after a days work and other countries are struggling to even get a decent meal everyday or week, but what I take from this is the planet as a whole needs to come together on this matter and make a unified effort to solve these issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment